- Pour the blueberries into a medium saucepan and mash them together. Stir in honey and lemon juice.
- Place the pan on the stove and bring it to a boil. Turn down the heat to medium-low and stir regularly for 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Take the pan off of the heat and let the mixture cool before pouring it into a jar. Place the jar in the refrigerator for 30 minutes until chilled.
- Spoon a ? cup of yogurt into each of the 3 bowls. Next, place a layer of strawberries into each bowl and then add another ? cup of yogurt.
- Take the blueberry jam mixture out of the fridge and add a ? cup of sauce to each bowl. Lastly, sprinkle a few blackberries on top. We recommend frozen blackberries, lightly thawed, to make this dish even more refreshing.
Home Care Assistance can help you or a loved one today. Contact us now for your complimentary in-home assessment.Call Your Local Team
Sign-up to receive our Caregiving Collection E-Newsletter, filled with educational articles, tips and advice on aging and wellness.